Friday, August 8, 2008

Another Prayer Request

I can't believe I'm just now getting to sit down and post this, it's been a busy day. Now that it's so late, I only have a minute. So, to make it short, please add Kevin, my sweet husband, to your prayers today. He had a kind of mini-physical today, and the biggest thing is they want to do a CT tomorrow to check on possible TIA's (mini-strokes), which he had also back in January. That was due to a slow leak type thing in his brain he was diagnosed with then, and, yes as a man, he's just now getting it rechecked. Also, he is to have a carotid ultrasound to check for blockages. He had some other more minor things going on, but those are the biggest. Please pray all goes well.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, I will definately be in prayer. I know this is a trying time, but God is good and is their in good and bed times. Please let him know that we will be in prayer!